- Available in various sizes, 4ft x 8ft x 12ft and thicknesses of 1/8” to 11⁄2”.
- Easily machined with standard woodworking tools.
- Scratches are easily removed with light sanding.
- To paint, the surface is lightly sanded, primed, painted to
the desired colour then sometimes sealed.
- Stagelam® is easily installed by drilling and countersinking clearance holes on 12” to 16” centres and fastened to the subfloor with flathead tapping screws.
- Stagelam®, with its black matt surface, is a wear and water resistant Panelboard Engineered to meet the requirements of all types of performances. Stagelam®’s durability and low maintenance has made it very cost effective in the long run.
- Stage floor
- Scenery & props
- Show runways
- Dance & rehearsal floors
- Car show platforms
- Displays & table tops
- Orchestra pit
- Heavy traffic areas